DuraStripe Hazard Lean is the first and only 100% smear and scuff resistant "caution" striping! Ideal for alerting workers where to be cautious in the workplace. Available in widths ranging from 2"- 34".
Hazard striping is ideal for visually warning workers of hazardous work areas. Electrical panels are required to be free from any materials for easy access in case of emergencies. Hazard striping clearly identifies the area and emphasizes the importance of keeping the area clear at all times.
Hazard Lean has all the properties of "regular" Lean in a "caution" striping.
- New building / smooth floors:
- Porous floors:
- Old, oily, dirty, or epoxy floors:
- Uneven or tiles:
- Available in 5S shapes:
- Available colors / Custom:
|3 / No|
- Standard widths in Inches:
- Beveled edge:
- Roll Length:
- Nominal Thickness:
Warranty Guide Lines
DuraStripe products are covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Situations exempt from warranty include:
- If DuraStripe product comes up the floor due to floor not being cleaned or cleaned properly.
- If DuraStripe is pulled up by a pallet being dragged or pulled by a forklift / tow motor